The NJPHA 2023 Annual Conference will be Friday, April 21 from 9:00am-1:00pm in-person at Mercer County College Conference Center and via Zoom! We are proud to share that this year's registration is free. The conference theme is The Future of Public Health in NJ and Maximizing Health Equity for Our Communities. See below on how to register and the conference agenda.
We look forward to another valuable and inspiring conference this year!
Using the address below go to the Eventbrite site for registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/njpha-2023-annual-conference-and-award-ceremony-tickets-574794374447
- Click on the Red Color icon that says Reserve a Spot.
- Choose one of the three available options (Full Conference - In-Person, Full Conference - Zoom, Awards Ceremony Only).
- Select your choice by clicking the + sign next to it.
- For the choice of Award Ceremony only, click on the + sign and indicate how many people will attend.
- Click Register, and complete registration by following the website's instructions.