Founded in 1875, the New Jersey Public Health Association (NJPHA) is one of the oldest public health organization in the U.S. Its mission is to strengthen, advocate and advance public health in New Jersey.
NJPHA is two things: it is a container and it is a catalyst. It is a container that brings together the people in New Jersey who teach public health, with the people who study public health, with the people who practice public health, with the people who advocate for public health, with the people who make public health policy, with the people who research public health, with the people who represent the communities that public health serves, to get to know each other and to learn about what each of us does to contribute to public health. That container then becomes a catalyst to combine and focus the energies of the people in it to work together to address whatever public health issue(s) is/are of mutual interest and most urgent at that particular moment in time.
Past activities have included:
- Annual Conferences about public health concerns regarding our returning veterans and lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy
- National Public Health Week activities
- Public Health Symposium
Sign up and enjoy these benefits:
- Network with public health professionals and students
- Attend the NJPHA conference at a discount
- Receive weekly announcements about upcoming events
- Have a voice in health advocacy and
- MUCH MORE!
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com